Sunday, May 31, 2009

Squaw Peak 50 Training Run on May 30,2009

Squaw Peak 50 Training Run at the Top of Bozung Hill
Next week I will be running my 5th 50 miler. Squaw Peak is officially rated as the 3rd most difficult course in the U.S for 50 milers. I am calling it good training for the 100 miler I plan on signing up for in the next 12-24 months.

Yesterday was Jeff's birthday, and we spent it running from mile 33 to mile 46.5 with John Bozung and his wife, and a few other crazies who will be there next week . The snow level was pretty low this year. A few difficult spots coming down from Windy Ridge, but from what I had heard, it can be a lot worse. I am excited! This will be an adventure next week, not to mention a beautiful course! Stay tuned for an official race report and more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment