Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sporting Pink Mowhawk, Running Wasatch 100 for a cause this year!

Yo peeps! My friend, Carrie Ann Coomes Kemp, is training for an Iron man see https://www.facebook.com/IronCarrieAnn while also recovering from breast cancer.

I am running the Wasatch 100 in September and plan on sporting a pink mohawk to support Carrie's cancer treatment fund. I am going to finish and ask people to pledge the number of miles I finish in dollars per mile to support Carrie's cancer treatments. This is my motivation to finish Wasatch this year! I needed a cause, I will finish! Pacers welcome, no Mohawk required to pace (but if you want to sport a pink mohawk it would be an awesome time to relive your teenage wild streak that you never got to do)!

I'm out on the trails! Gone running........

No comments:

Post a Comment