Tuesday, May 18, 2010

REALme New Website

http://www.realmelifetraining.com/

This is the new website for REALme Life Training, my new venture!

I am also working this summer on passing my NSCA test to become a certified personal trainer, and working with Tandi Shaeffer, Mauy Thai and MMA coach extraordinar, to learn all the details of movement, and how to train people while also researching using movement and exercise to help people with eating disorders develop a healthier relationship with body movement. Also I want to promote the philosophy that exercise is not primarily about weight-loss and fitness. While these could be a side benefit for some, there are many other reasons to have a healthy relationship with exercise. Exercise should be an enjoyable event, not a punishment! We should have positive experiences with our bodies!

That is what my program is about!

1 comment: