Thursday, July 1, 2010

POTS and salt intake! May cure my problem!

I took 800mg of Scaps and gatorade before bed last night, and that was the first time I have slept through the night for about a month!

All these symptoms I have that are probably related:

I wake up feeling like I have the flu every morning and feel horrible until I make myself get out of bed, and then it goes away after 20 minutes

Breathing problems that come on with heat and activity

recently hypoglycemia

feeling like I have a panic attack that last for 2 weeks

insomnia

anxiety that doesn't seem related to anything, and comes on randomly

heat issues with exercise

sodium absorption issues.

and even the two medications that seem to be the only things that help- Aderral and Welbutrin, are sometimes used to relieve the symptoms of this condition. I have always told people anti-depressants work differently with me, and either they work right away and make a difference, or the don't work at all. No one believes me. But if they are working with this condition, it makes sense because it is effecting my othrostatic pressure, and it is that, not the anti-depressant mechanism that is making them work.

No comments:

Post a Comment